About Your Visit
- PLEASE BRING YOUR INSURANCE CARD.
- Plan to arrive 15 MINUTES BEFORE your scheduled appointment.
- BRING previous X-Rays or scans that are related to your current exam.
- Take prescribed medication according to your physicians instructions.
- All patients requiring either IV or oral contrast should fast for at least 4 hours prior to their exam.
- Diabetic patients should also fast for 4 hours prior to their exams.
- Type II diabetics should skip their morning dose of oral medication.
- Insulin dependent diabetics should consult their physician regarding their insulin dose prior to their exam.
- Dialysis patients should plan to be dialyzed within 24 hours following IV contrast.
- Patients receiving sedation should arrange for transportation to and from the center.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, so that you have ample time for registration. Upon your arrival, you will be asked to complete several questionnaire forms.
Bring your doctor’s order (prescription), a photo ID, and insurance cards. If you are a self pay patient, we accept major credit/debit cards and cash.
The duration of the exam varies according to the type of study.
For some exams, you may be required to change into our examination clothing. Secured lockers are provided for your belongings.